- Non-Account Activity. You can read comics on Kidjutsu without having a Kidjutsu Account. You can also contact us about a particular comic without having a Kidjutsu Account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on Kidjutsu—like uploading comics, posting comments, flagging comics, or reading restricted comics—require you to have a Kidjutsu User Account or a Kidjutsu Creator Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a Kidjutsu User Account or a Kidjutsu Creator Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A Kidjutsu Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use Kidjutsu, the comics, groups, and favorites you subscribe to, the contacts you communicate with, the comics you read, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in Kidjutsu (including UI elements, settings, advertisements, and other information). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. "Web Beacons") in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (in comments, on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Kidjutsu Sites, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of the Kidjutsu Sites, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you submit content or send messages through the Kidjutsu Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Kidjutsu Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Kidjutsu Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications.
Information That is Publicly Available
- When you create an account on the site, some information about your account and your account activity will be provided to other Users of the site. This may include the date you opened your account, the date you last logged into your account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of comics you have read.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you engage in certain activity on the site, such as when you submit a comment or send messages through the Kidjutsu Sites. Other Users can contact you through messages and comments.
- You may also choose to add personal information that will visible to other Users on your account page (which is the public facing page for your account on the site). This may include a profile picture, your name, gender, relationship status, or other details. You may also choose to allow others to see what comics you favorite, what comics you rated, and what comics you have read.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Kidjutsu Sites, in which case you can still read comics and explore the Kidjutsu Sites, but Kidjutsu may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page.
- You may control the information that is available to other Users on your account page.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
Kidjutsu does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks Kidjutsu to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24 who have viewed certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the Kidjutsu Sites, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.
For more information about our privacy practices, write to us at: